Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The power of hypnotic arousal

I was halfway up a mountain the other day, watching a hawk hunting, when my phone rang. It was Sabrina. She calls every once in a while for a tune-up, when her persona slips back into her old, slow Shannon self. She is about 10 times more busy, happy and wealthy as Sabrina, so it's fortunate that the fix is easy. 

Shannon said she'd be happy to get back to her mental beach. So I sent her off into a deep trance, summoned Sabrina back out front, and helped her re-establish her much higher energy self in Shannon's body. 

And, then, to lock her persona into place, I talked her into an explosive orgasm. I never get tired of that sound.

A few seconds later, Sabrina was back in peak power mode. "Right. Thank you. I'm good," she said crisply. 

And while that scene could lead me into a dozen different stories, I'm going to talk about that orgasm.
You see, I've found that peak arousal is the most effective time to plant a hypnotic suggestion, to get it to stick. I learned it early in my erotic hypnosis adventures, and it's now a routine step.

* Lillith wanted to crave some particularly masochistic behavior. No problem. I described her new fetish in detail ... with several fingers squirming inside her. Done.

* Paula needed to shed the few remaining issues she had with anal sex. Those suggestions were accomplished with the help of a vibrator.

* Mary wanted to become fearless. Her subconscious advised that she could take care of installing that change while I held Mary teetering on the edge of orgasm for a few minutes. Mission accomplished, but I had no idea Mary knew so many obscenities.

So Sabrina's loud telephone cum was perfectly normal. 

I'm not sure what's at play here, but other hypnotists have mentioned the same thing. There is something about the physical, chemical or mental states of arousal and orgasm that opens up the mind to new ideas.

I've used this to technique to introduce people to breath play, to needles, to deep throat, to floggers, to memory play, to persona play ... whatever edge they wanted pushed.

If you try this yourself, though, here's a warning, from Lillith's subconscious: "Be careful what you ask for," she says. You may be deeply installing an attachment that is not easily undone.

No comments: