Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sensational play

A long time ago, I was amazed to discover that I could simply tell a subject that she was aroused -- and she was.

Some time later it occurred to me to tell someone that she was feeling pain, intense pain -- and she was.

Then I told someone about a taste she could taste. And a smell she could smell. Those worked too.

If those instructions already are effective for you and your hypnotic subjects, then you might be interested in going one step further. One slightly crazy step further.

Here, let me demonstrate on my friend Shelly. This is how it went the first time I tried it.

She had no idea what I was up to.

I ran my fingernails down her back. "That feels pleasurable. Yes?"

"Yes..."

I did it again. "Now that feels painful. Yes?"

"Uh! Yes!"

I did it again. "And that feels chocolate."

Oh my. Very funny look. Creased forehead. Smiles. Relaxation. Raised eyebrows. Smiles.

Then I rubbed her arms. "That feels lemonade." She shivered and I noticed her eyes sort of spiraling.

Rubbing again: "That's the sound of seagulls." She tensed up at that one, and giggled. I quickly shifted away.

"That's the sound of the wind." She smiled and relaxed into my touch again.

Finally, knowing a bit about her, I stroked her and said:

"That's the smell of old books."

She moaned -- deep, guttural. And her knees buckled.  I'd found her weak spot.

Later I asked her what on earth this had felt like.

"It was like my skin as tasting your hands," she said. "The chocolate was smooth, warm, slippery. The lemonade was tingly and cold."

"The seagulls made me laugh, and I kaleidoscoped through a lot of attempts before my brain settled for noisy.  But first it was a bit of a "The Birds" moment."

And the old books? "I took a deep breath of the smell, and it was swirling around inside my belly, and I wanted to rub myself against you. That was hot.   Books smell like pleasure even in my ordinary world."

"It was very disorienting. And I loved it."

No comments: