Thursday, June 21, 2007

Freezing Hot

Hypnoslave y likes to take little risks. Her subconscious, it seems, likes it even more.

For a little thrill, y enjoys spending the evening at home, surrounded by family, chatting with me -- miles away -- by laptop. The other day, for instance, we were bantering back and forth via IM, reliving the high points of our recent BDSM session, while her family watched TV.

In the midst of it, I typed something like, "And I love how you're unable to move."

She didn't reply ... and didn't reply ...

And thankfully I thought to type, "OK, you can move again now."

"Thank you," she said.

Sure enough, despite all the dangers, her subconscious had ignored the context and interpreted my casual sentence as a command to freeze. I think she just enjoys taking obedience as far as she can get away with.

Oddly, something very similar happened a few days earlier, when I was on the phone with c, telling her about my hypnotic efforts with y. I said to c something like, "Some commands just aren't working. Like, 'your mouth is frozen open'."

Long pause, followed by "aaa oooo errrr ahhhh."

Whoops.

"Your mouth is normal now."

"Thank you," she said.

No comments: