Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Power of the Mind

If i told you that i had my labia pierced, but felt no pain and no needle ever touched my body, would that get your attention? Would you believe me? I certainly would have been skeptical just a few short months ago. Using the incredible power of hypnosis my Dom has given me this and much more through the magic of His voice alone. He has gifted me with numerous long lasting "effects", for lack of a better term. They are all very real to me and have become an integral part of my daily life.

He has pierced my labia with two beautiful little rings, one on each side. I can touch them and tug on them, yet they are invisible to everyone else. They are tied together with a thin red leather lace, and unless He allows me to untie it i am physically unable to penetrate myself. The power of the mind is incredible.

I also wear other body jewelry as i go about my daily life. He has given me a gorgeous pair of nipple shields and every time i look at them i smile and think of Him. Around my waist, and my ankles and wrists are silver slave bells, i can hear them when i walk or roll over in bed at night. The sound has become a comfort to me, though no one around has any idea.

I have become comfortable walking around naked in public, though still occasionally blush when i think about it too hard. With a few carefully placed words, He has turned my clothes transparent. I can feel them on my body and know that i am dressed, but when i walk out into the world i "feel" naked. Every once in a while i catch someone looking at me and for a moment i wonder if they know, if they can see what a wanton girl i am.

Before you think this is all about my body, He inserts Himself into other parts of my day as well. He has decorated my home, turned the pictures on my walls into various images of His cock, just to remind me all of the time who i belong to and what i am. Though, i will admit i do spend quite a bit of time appreciating art now.

He is with me at my most intimate and private moments. I pee every two hours. It is no longer voluntary, it is fact. If the clock hits an even hour i had better hope that i'm near a bathroom. It seems i have a small margin of control, give or take a number of seconds, but i must pee. The pressure and need is too strong to ignore without embarrassing results. Along with this schedule, He often changes the decor, turning the bathroom at my house into a park, a rainforest, and other interesting locations. It's often a surprise what i'll find when i walk in there.

By far the most precious and meaningful gift He has given me is my collar. It is red leather and matches the lace tying my rings together. He placed it around my neck and buckled it closed, and it has remained there ever since. I never have to take it off, worry about it getting wet, or what other people will think. I belong to Him and have a wonderful reminder that is completely real to U/us.

I have learned so many things in the past few months from Him. The biggest lesson though is that the mind is capable of great things. If you can tap into that power, the possibilities are limitless. I was a skeptic, but trust me hypnosis works and W/we are just beginning to explore the realm of the possible.

6 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

i'm really fascinated by all this and what could be done to indulge my latex fetish. so could it be hypnotised to be coated and sealed in a latex suit which would make me like a doll?

or maybe he should test it on you first? ;-)

xx

HypnoMaster D said...

Thanks for your comment. It's not easy to go public with one's deepest urges. e and I have been talking about this today. Here's what we think... First, I know I could instruct her to feel sealed in latex, and she'd be quite convinced of it. (I've wrapped her in tight rubber a few times and she loves it.) Second, the 'like a doll' aspect is more of a dilemma. If I wanted her to turn her into a dim, clueless object, I could do that. (I once turned her into a brussels sprout!) The problem is, she wouldn't get the pleasure of appreciating that fact, since she'd have almost no mind and little self-awareness and certainly no memory of 'normal' for comparison. So... you could be turned into a doll, but it's your hypnotist who would get all the fun.

The third aspect is that these things are all possible... but not guaranteed. People's reactions to hypnosis vary immensely. Our view is that your best chances will come if you have immense trust in a dominant hypnotist, if you are able to relax into obeying their voice without fuss, and if you have a vivid imagination so your mind can construct these illusions as directed. Hope that helps.

Asudem Latex said...

yes, i think there's several aspects i need to think about. the first being having the feeling that my skin is latex or that i am sealed in latex which i can't removed. so i look exactly like me but am latex incuding by face and even hair in some way.

added to that - as latex is very expensive - is the idea that all my existing clothes could be latex too me too. while not actually irl.

i still have this problem sleeping in it and i'd truely love to be able to do this.

xx

kenny said...

The idea of a collar that can only be percieved by the wearer is absolute genius and one i would love to experience.

sumissivefantasizes4dom said...

How do I find someone that will hypntize me into becoming their slave or plaything willing to follow every command by one word

sumissivefantasizes4dom said...

Please someone us this on me asap..