Used to be, when I thought of "sensation play" I meant floggers or ice cubes or my bare right hand. That's so limiting. After all, there are at least five senses, and it turns out that hypnotic commands let you play with all of them.
After a bit of practice, and after you're done with the clearly silly stunts, you can construct remarkably persuasive scenes.
For us, skin and body sensations are still the major element.
* "I'm sitting behind you, reaching around and rubbing your breasts."
* "You're tied tight over the spanking bench, and I'm flogging you."
* It's easy to make pain come and go. She can attach a dozen real-life clothes pins to herself and not feel them until I permit it
* I should probably make a bigger deal of this, but ... she hasn't felt any menstrual cramps for months now. I banished them.
Vision is huge too
* "You're invisible." ("Whoa," she said.)
* "Your clothes are transparent." (That one we've kept permanently.)
* "Whenever you go to Costco, I'm on all the TV screens." (That order is interesting because her subconscious remembered it for two months before needing to invoke it for the first time.)
Taste is subject to my whims:
* I've turned a glass of her fresh pee into a glass of water, and then into the best mojito she's ever tasted.
* Cheap chocolates taste much better when I turn them into Godiva truffles.
* Whenever I say the name of a food or drink, she tastes it on her tongue.
* Her car radio has a novel feature. All the men's voices sound like me. Apparently I sound especially great singing Abba tunes.
Smell? Yep. Hypno poop stinks.
As in the real world, the various senses are often combined, making the event seem that much more real.
* During hypnotic sexual acts, she sees, feels and hears me, quite convincingly.
* She can simply watch my hands, miming the stroking and tugging of her nipples, to feel them in action.
* I've inserted a dozen illusionary needles in her breasts. Both seeing and feeling them triggered an orgasm.
But I can also disable sensations, or redirect them:
* The other day, she dripped candle wax onto her own chest, feeling each drop not there but instead as a tongue-lick against her clit. First time I've known someone to cum just from candle drippings alone.
* I turned off all her sensations for 10 seconds. I don't know where she went, but when she came back she was very quiet for a while.
If you have any suggestions for new sense-twisting effects, let us know in a Comment. We'll do some experimenting and get back to you with the results.