Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stranger in town

My friend Eva craves the intense. It's been a constant theme when we play online. And when I had a chance to visit her a few months ago, tops on her wish list was one of the most intense of all: forced sex. She wanted to be taken, hard, entirely controlled. By a stranger.

Now, that's pretty hard to arrange, I said. How was I going to set up a safe, forced, anonymous encounter? How could I trigger an authentic adrenaline rush?  I told her I'd think about it, but no promises.

I didn't mention it again, at least not to her conscious mind. I didn't want to let her know that I knew exactly how to do it.

A week or so before my visit, in the midst of a benign conversation about something else,  I installed all the little suggestions and triggers I thought might come in handy. With Eva, all it takes is something like, "You will not consciously remember this suggestion, but ... "

One of them was, "When I'm wearing my baseball cap backwards, you will not recognize me. I will be a stranger to you."

That was all. I trusted that her deeper mind would remember it when needed.

I arrived as planned. We played as planned. Then, a few hours into my visit with her, in the midst of some other scene entirely, I told her to grab the headboard, point her feet toward the corner posts, and feel the ropes wrapping tight around her wrists and ankles. She smiled and complied. She tested her hypnotic bonds, and they were tight.

"Close your eyes," I said. She did. I reached down into my bag, grabbed my cap, and put it on backwards. "Open your eyes."

Her eyes went wide, she gasped, and she jerked at her invisible ropes. I put my hand across her mouth; she agreed not to scream. I used and abused her pretty hard for about 5 minutes; she was scared out of her wits.

Then her cellphone rang!

I picked it up to look at the screen. It was a call she had to take. Damn. I canceled all the commands, took off my cap, and handed her the phone. She was reeling, but she managed the conversation.

She flopped back on the bed and looked at me.

"That was so weird," she said.

"Want to do it some more?"

"Oh ... yeahhhh."

It is amazing how the human mind works. She put her arms and legs back into position, closed her eyes, opened them again, and once more was deep in the throes of a stranger assault, as hard and abusive as I could make it. At some point, I threw in a line, "You lose track of time. You have no idea how long I've been doing this."

When it was all over, and my hat was off again, she looked at me with eyes reeling and chest heaving. "That was a mind fuck," was about all she could say.

No comments: