Friday, July 31, 2009

Fistings and candle wax

Hi again,

i have missed writing up our adventures and last night was another night of hypno fun. I had a kind of out of body experience last night . We had a night away in a hotel by the sea last night and used our time to try out new ideas.

It is very hard to fist me, my pussy is just too tight, and sometimes refused to stretch any further with 3-4 fingers inside and i am unable to relax enough to allow any other fingers in. I have been with K over 10 years since we were very young and i have probably been fisted 4 times over that period of time. I asked K if he would attempt to fist me while we were away. We were aware that hypnosis would be needed and after tying me up spread eagle on the bed. K whispered in my ear that i was going to watch this happen. He told me to close my eyes and then i heard him tell me to open them. I was stood at the foot of the bed and was watching him leaning over my tied up body talking into my ear. My eyes were closed but i was moaning softly. He constantly talked into my ear describing what he was doing and i could hear him in my ear at the foot of the bed. I watched as he managed to slip his fist inside my pussy gradually finger by finger and at the same time i could feel every manipulation on my body whilst watching him. I could see myself writhing and moaning with the pleasure i was feeling.

After he had allowed me to cum (which was so so intense) i watched him grab some candles and begin to drip wax over my tits until they were covered. This was intense to watch especially as i could feel the heat whilst standing there. He then leaned down and whispered into my ear "close your eyes" which i promptly did. When i was told to open them i was again tied up to the bed with waxy tits.

If your sub is able to do hypnotic illusions then that is definitely one to try. Needless to say not much sleep was had. If you have any questions for either of us feel free to comment or email!

c xxxxx

1 comment:

john smith / john smyth said...

What a paint. really seductive. I like this blog most. Need more photo to look good.